“Forget the world” is the debut album by dutch electro music DJ/producer Nick van de Wall, better known as Afrojack. It was released on 16 May 2014 by Def Jam Records, a division of Universal Music Group.
After “It’s a matter of…”, this is a major statement by Nick. Nice dance vocalist, and some outcoming newbies. But also there are big stars like Chris Brown, Snoop Dogg or the surprising Sting. It shows that this is a long-laboured album.
We recommmend 7 tracks. Problem is that only 2 of them are not been released yet, so 5 of’em are. Few surprises. The tracks that are not singles are not good enough to be it, so that takes quality off the LP.
- “Ten feet tall” (track 1 -with Wrabel-)
- “Illuminate” (track 2 -with Matthew Koma-)
- “The spark” (track 5 -with Spree Wilson-)
- “Dynamite” (track 6 -with Snoop Dogg-)
- “As your friend” (track 14 -with Chris Brown and album’s debut single-)
- “Do or die” [remix of 30 Seconds to Mars] (track 15)
- “Solvereign light café” [remix of Keane] (track 16)